Catching your dreams! It has different meaning for everyone! Sometimes dreams can be really clear and others you are lost in the land of self-discovery and personal growth!
Social media has certainly created a buzz in the last few years of #goals and #hustle because it’s a highlight reel! And you can certainly find the inspiration in someone’s highlight reel but what’s missing is the work that they have put in. Into themselves and into achieving their goals.
Dreams will look different for everyone! Everyone will also be starting at a different point.
- Being really honest with yourself is the first step and focusing on a dream taht is trully yours and not suggested by outside influence (parents, peers, social media).
- Breaking your goal down into milestones or steps – what step can I take today to get me closer to that dream?
- Create affirmations that encourage you to keep going! Those will be great every day to help your mind get on board and also on the days that you don’t feel like your dreams are within reach.
- Allow yourself to change your dreams. You might be really clear today on your dream but it can evolve over time. Give yourself permission to reavaluate your dreams.
- Have fun with it! Catching your dreams should be a journey. No one gets to say if your journey should be hard work or easy and graceful. You decide!
Here are my thoughts on catching dreams and using Dream Catcher blend to help catch them!