March is here and it’s a great time for new beginnings. What if improving your health was as simple as use this, not that? Or as simple as grabbing a (better) product and using it every day? When I started my clean living journey, I used to make my own cleaners because it was overwhelming to read all the labels. When I discovered Thieves household cleaner I loved the piece of mind that cleaning with it gave me. It’s a great cleaner for all surfaces and saves me time and money. Since it’s a concentrate it lasts a long time – win win!
This newsletter will cover:
- General announcements & class/event dates
- Featured products of the month
- Business oil of the month
- Monthly YL promos
- Help 5
Green Cleaning Tips with Young Living at your fingertips!
Here’s some great info and it’s always available for you to reference! https://sway.office.com/asWIfPeHOtBoOHTr
Healthy Living with Young Living – Wednesday, 3/20 @ 8:00PM! This is a Facebook event. The nice feature is that you can catch it your convenience! Also, it’s a great opportunity to invite your friends to learn about the oils that you keep sharing with them! Young Living’s referal program is also an added bonus and when your friends get started with Young Living with your referal, Young Living with send you a “Thank you” check! https://www.facebook.com/events/155936575349494/
Becoming a Healthy Mama – Thursday, 3/21 @ 8:30PM. This will be a LIVE Facebook class discussing healthy hormones, nutrition, pregnancy, labor, delivery & postpartum! https://www.facebook.com/events/2269164666670882/
Use This, Not That!
This month we want to focus on just how easy it can be to take those Small Steps that will mean BIG Changes!! It really can be as simple as Use This, Not That!
Have you ever heard of Bioaccumulation?? Bioaccumulation is organism (your body) absorbing harmful substance at a higher rate than it can excrete. When we are constantly exposing our bodies to the harmful chemicals found in our everyday products, these are accumulating at a faster rate than our bodies can get rid of them. We can oftentimes be exposed to up to 300 different chemicals a day, and most of us don’t even realize it! How can your body thrive when it is exposed to so many toxins?
Consider making the switch! Start slow . . . identify those products you use most often and use the Young Living product instead that is infused with essential oils and is actually working with your body to support your overall health and wellness! Here are some switches you may want to make first:
- Household cleaners ~ Thieves Household Cleaner
- Toothpaste ~ Thieves Aromabright, Dentarome, or Dentarome Ultra or Kidscents for the littles
- Mouthwash ~ Thieves Fresh Essence Mouthwash
- Shampoo/Conditioner ~ Lavender, Lavender Mint or Copaiba Vanilla
Recycle & Reuse
I LOVE making my own roller blends!! Did you know that you can reuse your empty 5 ml and 15 ml oil bottles to create your own roll-ons and custom blends?
In your Young Living Virtual Office, you can purchase a 10 pk of AromaGlide Roller Fitments (Item #4578) that you can use to replace the plastic orifice reducer in your oil bottles once they are empty. Soak your bottles in warm water with a few drops of Lemon essential oil for 10 minutes. Peel off the label and replace it with one of your own, add your essential oils and top off with your favorite carrier oil, pop on the roller top and you are good to go!
You can also reuse your empty Thieves Household Cleaner bottles! Yep . . . most standard spray tops will fit right on your empty Thieves cleaner bottle.
Featured Business Oil of the Month: OOLA GROW
“When you stop growing you start dying.” ~ William Burroughs
Oola®** Grow™ essential oil blend gives you courage to focus on the task at hand and helps you move toward positive advancement and progression in many aspects in your life.
Perfect to diffuse as you get ready in the morning or in your office. Add 4-6 drops of oil to your diffuser and enjoy the scent of 23 different oils that promote feelings of happiness, empowerment, and acceptance.
PRO TIP: If you love Oola Grow, check out the Infused 7 kit, they pair perfectly together. This kit contains oils specifically focused on helping you find balance in the 7 key areas of life: Fitness, Finance, Family, Field, Faith, Friends, and Fun. For more info on Oola and targeting what areas you may need to work on first, head over to www.oolalife.com to take a free life balance test.
Young Living March Promotional Items:
300 PV Level – Retail Value $186.05
Spring is in the air with Thieves! When your order hits one of these PV levels you will receive the corresponding products for FREE! Look at everything you get for free when you hit 300 PV!
Thieves® Household Cleaner, 14.4 fl. oz., with YL-branded microfiber towels
- A safe, all-purpose cleaner that can literally clean everything. Use it on counters, toilets, mirrors, windows, floors, toys, clothes. When I say everything, I mean everything!
- How cute are those towels going to be hanging around?
Kunzea, 5 ml
- Mix Kunzea with Purification oil in your diffuser to purify the air.
- Apply this oil to your chest for a breath of fresh air.
Thieves® Foaming Hand Soap, 8 fl. oz.
- This is the safest option to teach your little ones how to adopt healthy hand washing habits. Everyone loves the spicy gingerbread scent of Thieves Foaming Hand Soap.
Thieves® Fruit & Veggie Soak, 16 fl. oz.
- Use Thieves Fruit & Veggie Soak to safely clean your fruits and veggies
without leaving behind any cleaner residue or taste.
- Fill a small spray bottle and take it with you wherever you go!
Thieves® Dish Soap, 12 fl. oz.
- Wash your dishes with an uncompromising kind of clean that leaves your
hands and dishes free of chemicals and residue.
- Add a couple of drops to water and clean your jewelry for a quick shine!
Bonus Essential Rewards Exclusives*
Thieves®, 5 ml*
- Refresh and revitalize musty carpets by adding 5 drops of Thieves to a cup of
baking soda. Combine and let sit overnight until the oil is absorbed. Sprinkle
over carpets and vacuum thoroughly for a room you won’t want to leave.
- Diffuse in your living room to fill your home with a rich, invigorating aroma
Orange Vitality™*, 5 ml
- Infuse any cake or muffin recipe with Orange Vitality!
- Add it to your morning green drink and savor the hints of crisp citrus that pack not only a punch of flavor but also immune system support and antioxidant properties.**
*Receive these two oils when your 190+ PV order is placed through the Essential Rewards program, which is the best way to save money and support your health. If you need more details on this, let me know!
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Help 5 Bonus
Help 5 is a points system. When you earn 5 points you qualify for a FREE gift from YL. This month it is a YL-branded portable phone charger! There are many ways to earn points.
One simple way to earn the 5 points is to help 2 of your friends order their Premium Starter Kit on the Essential Rewards program and help one existing member join ER for the first time!
Help 5 details here: https://www.youngliving.com/help5
How to Earn Points
- Personally enroll a new member with a Premium Starter Kit.
- Personally enrolled a member for Essential Rewards with a 50 PV order
- Reactivate a member’s account with a new Premium Starter Kit.*
- Reenroll a member of your downline in Essential Rewards with a 50 PV order. **
* Reactivated member must be inactive for 24 months to qualify for point reward.
** Reenrolled member must be inactive for 6 months to qualify for point reward.
Wishing you health, wellness and abundance!